Adventure Trek at Little Creek Lodge
“Discover your true self physically, emotionally and spiritually”
Life demands all the strength you possess. Why not enjoy the adventure? At Little Creek Lodge, residents are encouraged to find their strengths together, and to forge life-long relationships with men they trust. By taking advantage of all that Mother Nature has to offer, either here in the woods of Pennsylvania, or in trips outside our borders, residents often rediscover parts of themselves they thought were long lost – and have a blast while they do it.
The recovery process can be challenging, but when you are surrounded by family, nothing is impossible.
What is Adventure Trek?
Adventure Trek is part of our Recreation Therapy program, designed to push residents to the limits and beyond. Time spent outdoors can renew the mind, body and spirit, and remind residents that anything is possible. Residents are empowered to make good choices about their futures, and can celebrate their successes with their peers.
Typical activities and trips in the Adventure Trek recreational therapy include:
- Kayaking on the Delaware
- Zip Lining
- Mountain Biking
- Fishing – ponds, streams, rivers, ocean
- Swimming – pools, lakes, rivers, ocean
- Skiing –Okemo Mountain in Ludlow, VT (3 days), Elk Mountain and Montage Mountain
- Horseback riding
- River Rafting
- Amusement Parks – Dorney, Knoebles (overnight camping)
- Iron Man – overnight kayaking/ mountain biking.
- Trips to New York City and Philadelphia
- Camel Beach
- Full gym on property
- Weekly Personal Trainer
- Bi-Weekly Yoga and Meditation classes
At Little Creek, we help guide you through your adventure and find the many joys of living sober, from the inside out.