Little Creek Lodge Outpatient Services
Drug and alcohol recovery services in Pennsylvania
Little Creek Out Patient Services is the only licensed outpatient facility in Wayne County. We provide clients with a clear view of the chronic but treatable nature of alcoholism and chemical dependency. Our care is delivered in a clean, safe, confidential environment that addresses the needs of each client by caring compassionate, experienced professional staff. LCOPS offers individual and group therapy, and is open to the entire community.
Continuum of care
Many times, individuals who have successfully completed an inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation program still need some form of ongoing treatment in order to solidify their sobriety. Our outpatient treatment program is intended to offer these individuals a continuum of care. Outpatient treatment is also offered to clients who may not require inpatient care for their particular circumstance.
Our outpatient treatment program offers flexible times that allow individuals to participate in both their daily affairs and treatment. Before you begin your treatment with us we will assess your specific needs and develop a custom treatment plan. Patients must be willing to submit to a Breathalyzer or drug screening upon our request.
Our mission is to provide effective drug and alcohol treatment to as many individuals as possible.
Reasons to choose Little Creek outpatient services
With so many options available for addiction treatment these days making the decision on what treatment is right for your needs can be overwhelming and frustrating. Inpatient treatment is not right for everyone, for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few reasons you should consider LCOPS:
- Personal Growth, including self-esteem, relationship, family and work-related issues, as well as community participation.
- Life Skill Workshops, including career planning, financial management, anxiety and stress management, and other important fundamentals.
- Family Participation, including family day, family education workshops, family counseling sessions and more.
- Individualized Counseling Sessions, including grief, boundary setting, trauma and personal relationships.
- 12-Step Education: On-going education on the 12-step program and how you can integrate it into your everyday life.
- Relapse Prevention: Developing the skills to overcome drug and alcohol abuse after you graduate your addiction treatment program.
- Caring clinical staff: We believe in providing the best treatment through a competent, coordinated and collaborative program, based on the principles of dignity and respect.
Outpatient drug and alcohol addiction services at Little Creek Lodge
A long-term plan for recovery is your best tool for building your new, sober life. At Little Creek Lodge Outpatient Services, we assess patients’ needs, and help them plan for the road ahead. LCOPS is the only licensed drug and alcohol treatment facility in Wayne County, and we are open to men and women in the community. To learn more about our program, please call 877-659-1345, or fill out our contact form. We accept most major insurance plans.