Little Creek Lodge is located in Northeast Pennsylvania, Clothing will be determined depending on the season.
- Two Weeks of casual attire including
- Identification and insurance Card
- Jeans, shirts, socks, underwear, jackets, rain gear, robe, pajamas and slippers, swim Wear, fitness wear
- Shower Shoes, shower bag with personal toiletries (non-alcoholic creams and lotions)
- Alarm Clock
- Sturdy shoes or hiking boots,
- Gloves and backpack (for adventure treks)
- NO Personal computers
- Cell phones, No Smart Phones or internet-capable communication devices.
- An inventory will be been taken of all personal belongings. Some items may need to be placed in storage, at staff’s discretion, until a family member can transport them home, or until discharged from the program.
- Clothing suggesting alcohol or drug use
- Knives, Ammunition, or Hunting equipment
- Drug paraphernalia or pornography
- Expensive jewelry
- Unapproved Electronics (Ipod Touch/Ipad/Tablets)
- Fluid Capable Electronic Cigarettes
All residents are solely responsible for caring for their personal items in their room. Little Creek accepts no responsibility for items that are lost, loaned out but not returned, stolen, broken, or damaged. All items left at Little Creek Lodge will be shipped to the home address of the resident within 48 hours of discharge, and all shipping charges will be deducted from the balance of the account.