What Should You Pack for Your Stay at Little Creek Lodge?
Alcohol and drug addiction recovery services in Pennsylvania
Little Creek Lodge is located in Northeast Pennsylvania. Clothing will be determined depending on the season.
- Two weeks’ worth of casual attire, including
- Jeans, shirts, socks, underwear, jackets, rain gear, robe, pajamas and slippers, swim wear, and fitness wear
- Shower shoes
- Sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Shower bag with personal toiletries (non-alcoholic creams and lotions)
- Identification and insurance card
- Alarm clock
- Backpack (for adventure treks)
- Cell phones without internet access capabilities
An inventory will be taken of all personal belongings. Some items may need to be placed in storage, at staff’s discretion, until a family member can transport them home, or until the resident is discharged from the program.
- Personal computers
- Smartphones and other internet-capable communication devices
- Clothing suggesting alcohol or drug use
- Knives, ammunition, or hunting equipment
- Drug paraphernalia
- Expensive jewelry
- Unapproved electronics (iPod Touch/iPad/Tablets)
- Fluid capable electronic cigarettes
All residents are solely responsible for caring for their personal items in their room. Little Creek accepts no responsibility for items that are lost, loaned out but not returned, stolen, broken, or damaged. All items left at Little Creek Lodge will be shipped to the home address of the resident within 48 hours of discharge, and all shipping charges will be deducted from the balance of the account.