What Should You Pack for Your Stay at Little Creek Lodge?
Alcohol and drug addiction recovery services in Pennsylvania
Little Creek Lodge is located in Northeast Pennsylvania, Clothing will be determined depending on the season.
- Two Weeks of casual attire including:
- Jeans, shirts, socks, underwear, jackets, rain gear, robe, pajamas and slippers, swim wear, fitness wear
- Shower Shoes, shower bag with personal toiletries (non-alcoholic creams and lotions)
- Alarm Clock
- Sneakers or casual shoes
- Sturdy shoes orhiking boots (good soles with traction).
- River shoes/water proof sandals with secure footing (optional)
- Gloves and backpack (for adventure treks)
- Cell (Trac) phones, No Smart Phonesor internet-capable communication devices.
- iPod Shuffles or other MP3 players without screens
- Identification and insurance Card
- Music Equipment if applicable
- Juul Electronic Cigarettes/Vaporizer
- Clothing suggesting alcohol or drug use
- Knives, Ammunition, or Hunting equipment
- Drug paraphernalia or pornography
- Personal Computers (without prior approval)
- Expensive jewelry
- Unapproved Electronics (Ipod Touch/Ipad/Tablets)
- Fluid Capable Electronic Cigarettes (Vaporizers)
- Juul’s are the only acceptable form of E-Cigarette
All residents are solely responsible for caring for their personal items in their room. Little Creek accepts no responsibility for items that are lost, loaned out but not returned, stolen, broken, or damaged. All items left at Little Creek Lodge will be shipped to the home address of the resident within 48 hours of discharge, and all shipping charges will be deducted from the balance of the account.